Sans Fight Animation Sans Fight Animation

I love how ever 30 seconds of this thing was "wow, it got even better, but it wont again". Except it did that over, and over, and over again XD

Pokemon Sun & Moon Anime Perfume Commercial Pokemon Sun & Moon Anime Perfume Commercial

this is actually really funny and cool haha xD

Gwain Saga - Chapter 01 Gwain Saga - Chapter 01

This is reaaally really good and super cool, the girl's design is adorable lol. The only thing I didnt like is its really hard to see them with alot of the backgrounds and lighting, everything is really bright and kind of like blends together.

Pika Pi Pika Pi

I feel like some of the proportions for pikachu is off or something, but thats a really dumb and nitpicky thing to say about how fluid and clean this is. Amazing job.

Hitmonchan & Hitmonlee = HitMuayThai Hitmonchan & Hitmonlee = HitMuayThai

I'm not sure how I feel about this one. Although it's an incredible picture in general with great lighting and effects and stuff, it just sort of looks like Hitmonchan. The only Hitmonlee I see in there is the eyes really. To me it looks more like an Alolan form for Hitmonchan or something. Hitmonchan with pants. It's a really REALLY amazing picture nonetheless, don't get me wrong. Maybe if he had the spring coil legs or whatever, or something idk.

FlashStorm responds:

Yeah, I definitely see what you mean. The wraps on his arms and legs are supposed to be my interpretation of what that would be of Hitmonlee.

I'm glad you liked the picture nonetheless, that is what I strived for!

Laponair-Lapras and Dragonair Laponair-Lapras and Dragonair